Saturday, August 29, 2009

Voice of A Depressed Friend

Voice of A Depressed Friend , who shows true love, care and affection to his Friend........!

“Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than remember me and cry.”

“People so seldom say I love you And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, Only that I wish you didn't have to.”

“You know somebody, and they cry for you. They stay awake at night and dream of you. I bet you never even know they do, but somebody's crying for you.”

“Although we've come to the end of the road, still I can't let you go, it's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you .”

“A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.”

“Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”

“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”

“Absence makes the heart grow fonder.”

“In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.”

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”

“Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.”

“Somewhere there is someone that dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely remember it’s true, someone somewhere is thinking of you.”

“Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”

“Distance never seperates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.”

“True goodbyes are the ones never said or explained.”

“You know that you are in love when the hardest thing to do is say good-bye!!”

“I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I’m going to smile”

“One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.”

“Just think of me and I will be there”

*~>NanoJeba<~*

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Wow amazingly written. I would like to dedicate this to all my friends.